Thursday, October 17, 2013

Living in New York City

We have been living in New York City in a 600 square foot apartment for four years while maintaining our Texas residence too.  We love it!  We have steadily transitioned from a big house down, down, down as our kids have left home and our lives have changed.  I am learning little is simple, little is easier, little is liberating.

I am now finally ready to keep this blog going.  So many other things were more important and you have to pick your battles.  Glad I have finally been able to keep this up.

 I hope you get things from this blog that are like the rain drops on the blog page.  Fresh, watering your life, energizing.  You are meant for greatness.  I know that for sure.

Think about this:   "If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great." -Tom Hanks 

I may be 5'3", but I am still after it!  Here is my wallpaper on my laptop:





No comments:

Post a Comment